TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Area fighter Grady Sue Hurley competes in his final mixed martial arts bout this weekend, but he's not retiring from pro fighting.
"I still plan on doing some professional boxing,"Hurley said. "I'm still planning on doing some sport jiu jitsu, some jiu jitsu tournaments, and of course, all my family here at Ultimate Fitness MMA, and the future up-and-coming fighters that I have, I look forward to investing all my time and training them."
Hurley takes on Damian Melton on Saturday at the Tupelo Furniture Market, building number four. It's the co-main event on the card, which begins at 7:00 p.m.
Hurley, 38, has been fighting MMA since 2000, and he sports a 15-3 record.
Tickets for Saturday's card are available at Ultimate Fitness MMA in Tupelo.
- Hurley preparing for final MMA fight
- Hurley preparing for next MMA bout in Tupelo
- Summit Fighting Championships MMA promotion returns to Tupelo
- Bulldogs prepare for Clemson
- Bulldogs prepare for Oregon State
- Luke, Rebels prepare for Egg Bowl
- MSU's final home practice dedicated to seniors
- Diamond Dawgs lose series finale to Vanderbilt
- Bulldogs head back to Final Four
- Tom Kennedy runs final Gum Tree 10k