HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Jalen May provided numerous highlights for Houston Hilltopper fans during his high school football career.
The quarterback will sign with Northwest Mississippi Community College on Wednesday, but the school honored him with a ceremony on Tuesday.
May scored 52 touchdowns during his Houston career, and it appears he'll have plenty of opportunities to touch the football with the Rangers.
"They talked with me a little bit, they say I'm gonna play receiver, punt return, kick return, even a little wildcat quarterback, so, I'm excited and ready to go to work," May said.
"You want him on your football team, because every time the ball touches his hands, he's gonna score, he's gonna find a way to score," said Houston head coach Ty Hardin. "Dynamic guy, great character kid, comes to school every day, takes care of his business, in the school, outside of school, and on the football field."
- Houston honors May with ceremony
- Two-A-Days: Belmont, Houston
- UPDATE: Houston introduces new head baseball coach
- Houston's Gann signs with MUW baseball
- Houston slow-pitch softball team makes history
- Rebels win thriller over Sam Houston State
- Ole Miss with balanced attack, beats Sam Houston State
- Ole Miss softball toppled by Houston in Mexico
- Victory over Sam Houston State clinches weekend sweep for MSU
- Mississippi State downs Sam Houston State at Frisco Classic