CALEDON, Ontario, Canada (WTVA) - Tupelo native Hayden Buckley is once again in contention to win on the PGA's Canadian Tour.
Buckley is tied for 7th after 54 holes at the Osprey Valley Open.
Buckley shot 7-under par 65 on Saturday, and sits at 15-under.
France's Paul Barjon has the lead at 20-under par.
- Hayden Buckley tied for 7th after 54 holes at the Osprey Valley Open
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley tied for 2nd after 54 holes at the Windsor Championship
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley earns top 10 finish in Canada.
- Hayden Buckley earns top 5 finish on Canadian Tour
- Tupelo's Hayden Buckley is forging his own path to the PGA Tour
- Buckley ties for third on the Canadian Tour
- Tupelo's Buckley earns first professional golf win
- Moorhead announces staff additions; Baker, Buckley to continue roles
- Patrick Willis, Terrell Buckley elected to College Football Hall of Fame
- Pichaikool takes 7th individually, State 8th at Carmel Cup