VARDAMAN, Miss. (WTVA) - Larry Gann is synonymous with high school football in North Mississippi, especially at Vardaman.
Gann has coached the Rams on two different occasions, but now, that second stint is ending.
Gann is stepping down as Vardaman's head football coach, effective December 31.
Gann first coached the Rams from 1979-1985. He returned to Vardaman in 2013, leading the Rams to the playoffs in 2016 and 2017.
Vardaman finished 4-7 this season.
- Gann stepping down at Vardaman
- Houston's Gann signs with MUW baseball
- Megha Ganne tells her USGA journey
- Two-A-Days: Pontotoc, Vardaman
- Vardaman's Spencer signs with Blue Mountain baseball
- Vardaman promotes Pugh to head football coach
- Vardaman defeats Smithville 14-4 in six innings to win 1A fastpich softball state championship
- Aberdeen football coach steps down
- Creekmore steps down at BMC
- Ole Miss' Andy Kennedy to step down