ONEIDA, Wis. (WTVA) - Fulton native Ally McDonald had another strong showing on the LPGA Tour.
The former MSU golfer finished tied for 15th at the Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic in Oneida, Wisconsin.
McDonald was one of many golfers who went low on Sunday. She shot a nine-under round of 63 to finish 20-under par for the week. China's Shanshan Feng also shot 63 on Sunday to finish 29-under par and win by one stroke over Ariya Jutanugarn.
McDonald earned $25,166 for the week. In 15 tournaments this year, McDonald has earned $380,193. She is approaching $1 million dollars in career earnings. Since becoming a full-time member of the LPGA Tour in 2017, McDonald has earned $976,912.
- Fulton native Ally McDonald earns top 15 finish on LPGA Tour
- Lexi Thompson wins ShopRite LPGA Classic; Fulton native Ally McDonald finishes third
- Fulton native Ally McDonald tied for third after 2nd round of ShopRite LPGA Classic
- Fulton native Ally McDonald earns top-ten finish at U.S. Women's Open; South Korea's Jeongeun Lee6 wins by two strokes
- LPGA's McDonald influenced by "Ms. Pat"
- Fulton native Ally McDonald tied for 12th after three rounds at the U.S. Women's Open
- Ally McDonald three shots off lead after first round of Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley earns top 10 finish in Canada.
- Hayden Buckley earns top 5 finish on Canadian Tour
- Fulton's McDonald records career-best finish at a major; sixth place tie at ANA Inspiration