NEW YORK (AP) -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning has won the 2020 Athletes in Action/Bart Starr Award.
The award is given to an NFL player who best exemplifies outstanding character and leadership in the home, on the field and in the community.
The league's players decided the winner from 10 finalists.
The decision was announced Monday.
A two-time Super Bowl MVP, Manning just finished his 16th and possibly last season with the Giants.
His contract has expired and he has not said whether he wants to play another season.
- Eli Manning wins Athletes in Action Bart Starr Award
- Bart Starr, QB who led Packers to greatness, dies at 85
- Eli Manning back as New York Giants starting quarterback
- Giants' Eli Manning retires after 16 seasons, 2 Super Bowls
- Former Ole Miss athlete wins top track award
- Prescott throws 3 TDs as Cowboys spoil Eli's return
- Amory's Eli Black signs with Blue Mountain College tennis
- Geno Smith will start in place of Eli Manning for Giants
- Eli Manning benched as rookie Daniel Jones is named New York Giants starting QB
- 'Q,' 'T,' win Howell, Gillom Awards