EAST UNION, Miss. (WTVA) - Halie Hatfield of East Union has signed with Blue Mountain College's bowling program.
Hatfield becomes the first Urchin bowler to earn a college scholarship. She was selected All-Region and All-State last season.
Hatfield says she began bowling in the eighth grade after moving to Mississippi from Arizona. She says she wants to go into primary education and eventually teach abroad.
- East Union's Hatfield signs with BMC
- BMC golf signs Lafayette's Watts
- East Union's Ford signs with Coahoma football
- Saltillo's Lusby signs with BMC cross country
- Tremont's Hughes signs with BMC hoops
- Myrtle's Bishop signs with BMC baseball
- South Pontotoc's Long signs with BMC, Mills signs with Jones
- East Union's Duley signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- BMC archer wins national championship
- UT-Martin edges BMC men