The SEC Career Tour, which will lead up to the SEC Football Championship Game, is scheduled for Nov. 27-29 in Atlanta, Georgia. It will be the first time participating in the tour for both Dillard and Sullivan.
The goal of the career tour is to provide exposure for SEC student-athletes who are seeking career opportunities in various fields. The group is scheduled to visit the headquarters and meet with executives at several corporations in the Atlanta area including UPS, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Home Depot and the Atlanta Hawks organization.
Also included on the agenda is a dinner with SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey and presentations by Josh Foliart, former Arkansas football student-athlete and co-founder and CEO of the MULTIPLi Global, and Randy Hain, founder and president of Serviam Partners. Former Auburn swimming and diving student-athlete Beatriz Travalon and former Georgia women's basketball student-athlete Haley Clark will engage the group in a panel discussion on how the SEC Career Tour helped them during their job search process.
Dillard, an Oxford native, has been a mainstay in head coach Mike Bianco's starting lineup from the word go during his collegiate career, appearing in 113 games in two seasons. Meanwhile, Sullivan recently completed her final season in a Rebel kit, helping Ole Miss to three NCAA Tournament bids during career.
- Dillard, Sullivan set to attend SEC Career Tour
- Rebels' Hartsfield, Little to attend SEC Career Tour in Atlanta
- MSU’s Hernandez, Storm to participate in SEC Career Tour
- Rebels' Dillard named SEC, National Player of the Week
- McCowan earns eighth career SEC weekly honor
- ICC's Jabria Pounds signs with Dillard University
- Dillard named new head baseball coach at TCPS
- Dillard putting his own stamp on TCPS baseball
- Thomas Dillard finishes third at College Home Run Derby
- Caracci, Dillard, Mangum, Wallner named preseason All-Americans by D1Baseball