STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - For the second straight year, Dak Prescott's Football ProCamp returned to Mississippi State.
Nearly 700 campers singed up for the two-day event.
Starkville is one of three locations for the Dak Prescott ProCamp. The other two camps were held in Prescott's hometown of Haughton, Louisiana and Dallas.
The kids receive instruction from coaches while Dak makes the rounds, takes pictures, and gives out as many high fives as possible.
"Just to be able to come back and give to these kids and see myself in them, it's crazy and it's a humbling experience" said Prescott.
- Dak Prescott hosts youth football camp at Mississippi State
- Dak Prescott announces second annual youth football camp
- Dak Prescott hosts annual ProCamp at Mississippi State
- Prescott to once again host youth football camp at MSU
- Dak Prescott, MSU greats return for spring game
- Pernell McPhee hosts youth football camp at TCPS
- Ferguson hosts football camp in Nettleton
- Baltimore Ravens Pernell McPhee hosts annual youth football camp at TCPS
- Travis Outlaw hosts eighth annual youth basketball camp in Starkville
- Prescott throws 3 TDs as Cowboys spoil Eli's return