INDIANAPOLIS (WTVA) - A recently surfaced picture of D.K. Metcalf had people wondering if it was real.
There was nothing fake about Metcalf's Saturday performance at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.
Metcalf, an Oxford native, checked in at 6'3" and 228 pounds. The former Ole Miss wide receiver put up 27 reps on the bench press. That was to be expected. Metcalf had everyone doing a double take when he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33 seconds, which tied for the second best time among wide receivers.
Metcalf had a vertical jump of 40.5", good for second best. Metcalf's 134" broad jump was fourth best among wide receivers.
Many experts believe Metcalf cemented himself as the top wide receiver prospect in the NFL Draft.
- D.K. Metcalf shines at NFL Scouting Combine
- Ole Miss’ D.K. Metcalf added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
- Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf out for season
- D.K. Metcalf and AJ Brown thank hometown fans
- Metcalf, Sweat to attend NFL Draft
- Ole Miss quartet invited to 2018 NFL Scouting Combine
- Metcalf signs with Seahawks
- EGG BOWL AFTERMATH: McGriff fired, Metcalf declares for NFL Draft
- Report: Simmons not invited to NFL Combine
- Rebs, Dogs invited to NFL Combine