TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State rising sophomore Cameron Clarke shot a second-round 65 to win the fourth Tupelo Amateur golf tournament by three strokes over Scott Milam.
Clarke, a Bruce native, began the day two stroke behind his MSU teamamte Benjamin Nelson. Nelson shot 6-over 78 and finished tied for sixth place.
Mississippi State rising sophomore Griffin Agent finished third at 1-over par.
1. Cameron Clarke -5
2. Scott Milam -2
3. Griffin Agent +1
T4. Hou Kuan Choi +4
T4. Tate Dickerson +4
T6. Benjamin Nelson +6
T6. Craig Horrocks +6
T6. Joseph Dendy +6
9. Ronnie McCafferty +10
10. Zach Courtney +13
- Cameron Clarke wins Tupelo Amateur golf tournament
- Tupelo's Buckley earns first professional golf win
- Australia's Gabriela Ruffels wins U.S. Women's Amateur
- Major youth basketball tournament coming to Tupelo
- Tupelo 49ers win 49er Invitational
- Tupelo 49ers win senior American Legion state tournament; hero almost misses work
- Gilliam's run at U.S. Women's Amateur ends
- Dinger Nation wins USSSA Tournament in Oxford
- Tupelo High volleyball team hosts 'grass and grain' tournament fundrasier
- Tupelo 49ers win state American Legion championship