LETHBRIDGE, Alberta (WTVA) - Tupelo native Hayden Buckley earned his best professional finish Sunday in Alberta, Canada.
Buckley shot 5-under 66 on Sunday to finish tied for third at 18-under par in the Lethbridge Paradise Canyon Open on the PGA's Canadian Tour.
Alex Chiarella won the tournament at 20-under par.
Buckley earned $9,600 this week. The former Mizzou standout has made three of four cuts on the Mackenzie Tour and earned $15,920 this summer.
- Buckley ties for third on the Canadian Tour
- Hayden Buckley earns top 5 finish on Canadian Tour
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley tied for 2nd after 54 holes at the Windsor Championship
- Hayden Buckley tied for 7th after 54 holes at the Osprey Valley Open
- Tupelo's Buckley earns first professional golf win
- Tupelo's Hayden Buckley is forging his own path to the PGA Tour
- Moorhead announces staff additions; Baker, Buckley to continue roles
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley earns top 10 finish in Canada.
- Chad Ramey finishes tied for second on Korn Ferry Tour
- Rebels fall to Canadian powerhouse Carleton