NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVA) - Former Ole Miss receiver A.J. Brown has signed with the Tennessee Titans, the team announced Wednesday.
Brown, who also played at Starkville High School, was the Titans' final draft choice to agree to a deal. The team recently signed Mississippi State and Noxubee County product Jeffery Simmons.
Brown was a second-round pick in April's NFL Draft, No. 51 overall. He set an Ole Miss school record with 2,984 career receiving yards.
Brown left an organized team activity last week with an injury, but he returned for the start of this week's minicamp.
- Brown signs with Titans
- Derrick Henry, A.J. Brown leave Titans' 1st practice early
- Brown scores game-winning TD as Titans down Bucs
- Titans hold off Chargers' rally
- Minshew, defense shine as Jaguars thump Titans
- Titans agree to terms with top draft pick Jeffery Simmons
- Ole Miss’ Brown tabbed AP All-American
- Ole Miss great Ray Brown passes away
- Area signings continue Thursday
- Pomeranz signs with Giants