BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/BMC Athletics) - Booneville's Hunter Nanney has signed with the newly formed Blue Mountain College fishing team.
Nanney finished in 3rd place out of 142 teams in the 2017 high school national championship on Pickwick Lake.
Nanney's team finished 16th out of 332 teams at the high school fishing world finals.
- Booneville's Hunter Nanney signs with BMC fishing team
- BMC golf signs Lafayette's Watts
- Amory's Kimbrough signs with BMC
- Saltillo's Lusby signs with BMC cross country
- East Union's Hatfield signs with BMC
- Tremont's Hughes signs with BMC hoops
- Myrtle's Bishop signs with BMC baseball
- Ingomar's Zach Koon signs with BMC baseball
- BMC bass fishing team takes fifth at Carhartt Bassmaster College Series National Championship
- South Pontotoc's Long signs with BMC, Mills signs with Jones