BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) -- After a stellar hitting season, Booneville catcher Katie Grace Davis decided to keep her talents right where they are and committed to play softball at Northeast Mississippi Community College.
Davis is one of two seniors on this year's Blue Devils squad.
In her junior season, she hit a sky-high batting average of .375.
- Booneville softball star staying local
- Booneville's Tucker signs with Northeast softball
- Saltillo hosts softball all-stars
- Booneville Lady Wreckers '05 softball team wins another national championship
- Two-A-Days: Baldwyn, Booneville
- Booneville hosts 15th annual NEMBCA high school basketball all-star games
- Legendary Booneville coach Jim Drewry passes away
- Booneville's Hunter Nanney signs with BMC fishing team
- Robertson's Sportswear Lady Challenge set for Saturday in Booneville
- Booneville's Nash signs with MC, Williams to ICC