LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas will play Ole Miss in Little Rock during the 2018 football season in what could be the Razorbacks' final game in what will then be a 70-year-old War Memorial Stadium.
The university announced Wednesday that the Hogs and Rebels would play in Little Rock next Oct. 13. Arkansas has played at least one home game in Arkansas' capital city each year since 1932. A contract between the school and the stadium expires at the end of the 2018 football season.
School officials have said Arkansas can make more money by playing more games on its Fayetteville campus, which has a 72,000-seat stadium that is being expanded. War Memorial Stadium seats 54,120 and dropped expansion plans when the university board voted in 2000 to play more games in Fayetteville.
- Arkansas, Ole Miss to play in Little Rock in 2018
- Ole Miss drops series opener with Arkansas
- Arkansas defeats Ole Miss in SEC Tournament
- Ole Miss baseball downs Little Rock
- Last-second Arkansas field goal sinks Ole Miss 38-37
- Ole Miss women fall in heartbreaking SEC opener at Arkansas
- Ole Miss baseball edges Arkansas to even series
- Ole Miss softball upended 8-3 in game two at Arkansas
- Ole Miss women drop home opener to Arkansas
- Ole Miss rolls to 84-67 win over Arkansas