AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Some history was made Thursday at Amory High School.
Jake Kimbrough signed with the fishing program at Blue Mountain College. Kimbrough is the first Amory student to sign a fishing scholarship.
"I knew a couple of people on the team," Kimbrough said. "Had some distant family members that went there in the past, know the team real well, know the coach, Shane Cox."
- Amory's Kimbrough signs with BMC
- BMC golf signs Lafayette's Watts
- Saltillo's Lusby signs with BMC cross country
- East Union's Hatfield signs with BMC
- Tremont's Hughes signs with BMC hoops
- Myrtle's Bishop signs with BMC baseball
- Ingomar's Zach Koon signs with BMC baseball
- South Pontotoc's Long signs with BMC, Mills signs with Jones
- BMC archer wins national championship
- UT-Martin edges BMC men