AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Amory High School's Farrah Fowlkes and Riley Crouch have signed with Itawamba Community College's tennis program.
Fowlkes and Crouch were division champions last season and advanced to the second round of the state tournament.
"It's really great, it wasn't fully expected, because weren't sure how our college careers would go, but now, it's definitely exciting to say that I have my partner and my best friend by my side," Fowlkes said.
"Our goal at first is to win division champs, like we did last year, and then make it to state, and then, hopefully, do even better than we did last year," Crouch said.
"They come to work every day at practice, and they lead not only by voice, but by example as well," said Amory head coach Linzy Patterson.
- Amory tennis standouts sign with ICC
- Amory's Cameron Koehn signs with ICC soccer
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- Amory's Eli Black signs with Blue Mountain College tennis
- ICC's Blissard signs with South Alabama tennis program
- Amory's Kimbrough signs with BMC
- ICC's Lancaster signs with Missouri
- Amory's Kaleigh Wren signs with Mississippi College
- Amory's Wax signs with Blue Mountain
- Pontotoc's Whitt signs with ICC soccer