FULTON, Miss. (WTVA/LetsGoICC.com) - For the second time this season, sophomore midfielder Logan Little (Tupelo) was named Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) Men's Soccer Player of the Week on Tuesday.
Little scored a pair of goals in a 4-1 win over Holmes Community College (3-9-1) to help the Indians earn a share of the MACJC North Division Championship and added a goal and an assist in a 3-2 loss to Andrew College (GA) to close out the regular season.
The Indians (8-6-1) will host Southwest Mississippi Community College (10-3-2) Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. in the opening round of the MACJC playoffs. The winner will advance to the semifinals to face No. 20 Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (11-2-0) Saturday, October 28 at 1:00 p.m. at Freedom Ridge Park in Ridgeland. The championship match will be Sunday, October 29 at 1:00 p.m.
- ICC's Little named MACJC men's soccer player of the week
- ICC's Heard named MACJC Defensive Player of the Week
- ICC's Halums named MACJC Player of the Week
- ICC midfielder named MACJC Player of the Week
- ICC's Lancaster named MACJC Baseball Player of the Week
- ICC sweeps MACJC Women's Soccer weekly honors
- Miller named MACJC Player of the Week
- Buford named MACJC Player of the Week
- Trio of ICC women's basketball players named MACJC All-Stars
- ICC's Halums earns MACJC Player of the Week honors again