BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WTVA) - Two football players from Ole Miss have been honored for their hard work during the Rebels' win against Vanderbilt.
Ole Miss QB Shea Patterson was named Co-Offensive Player of the Week, alongside LSU's D.J. Chark.
Patterson accounted for five touchdowns in Ole Miss' 57-35 win.
Patterson's teammate, defensive lineman Marquis Haynes, was named Co-Defensive Lineman of the Week.
Haynes became Ole Miss' modern era leader in sacks and tackles-for-loss in the win. He posted career highs of 3.5 TFLs, 3.0 sacks and a pair of forced fumbles. He accounted for eight total tackles.
Other honorees included:
D.J. Chark, WR/PR, LSU, Offense
Devin White, LB, LSU - Defense
Daniel LaCamera, PK, Texas A&M - Special Teams
Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia - Freshman
Jonah Williams, OL, Alabama - Offensive Line
D.J. Wonnum, DL, South Carolina - Defensive Line
- Ole Miss' Patterson, Haynes honored by SEC
- Patterson leads Ole Miss over Vanderbilt 57-35
- Ole Miss QB Shea Patterson to transfer
- Ole Miss’ Haynes accepts invite to Reese’s Senior Bowl
- Brown, Little, Haynes votes All-SEC by coaches
- Report: Ole Miss grants Patterson permission to explore transfer
- Ole Miss’ Metcalf earns SEC All-Freshman honors
- Ole Miss duo earns SEC All-Freshman honors
- Ole Miss’ Julia Johnson earns second team All-SEC honors
- Ole Miss trio garners SEC weekly accolades