OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – The Rebel men’s and women’s basketball teams will host the Dunk or Treat event at The Pavilion at Ole Miss for the second straight year on Friday, October 27.
Doors open to the public at 5:45 p.m., and fans of all ages will be able to meet both the 2017-18 men’s and women’s hoops squads in a Halloween-themed evening in the C Spire Speedzone. Admission is free and the garage will be open for parking.
There will be plenty of games on hand, including cornhole, pumpkin painting, a kid’s carnival and a haunted house among many more. Cotton candy and special Ole Miss trick-or-treat buckets will be available for children at the north and south entrances to The Pavilion.
New additions to this year’s Dunk or Treat will be player intros, a skills competition and a dunk contest. For more information on Dunk or Treat or to purchase men’s and women’s season tickets, please visit OleMissHoops.com.
- Ole Miss hoops to again host Dunk or Treat event
- Ole Miss hoops announces non-conference schedule
- Ole Miss baseball hosts Media Day
- Ole Miss among NCAA baseball regional hosts
- Davis adds Case, Hamilton to Ole Miss hoops staff
- Ole Miss hoops to compete in Emerald Coast Classic
- Gray named Ole Miss men’s hoops coordinator of operations
- Ole Miss hoops adds Luis Rodriguez to incoming class
- Tipoff time set for Ole Miss-Iowa State hoops matchup
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn