BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – Former Ole Miss All-American offensive lineman Terrence Metcalf is one of 14 members of the 2017 Southeastern Conference Football Legends class, a collection of former football standouts who will be honored at events surrounding the SEC Football Championship Game in Atlanta in December.
The 2017 Football Legends Class includes 14 former stars who excelled on the gridiron and helped write the rich history of the sport at their respective institutions. This year’s class includes All-Americans, All-SEC selections and Academic All-Americans. The group represents teams that won National and SEC Championships and are represented in state, school and college football halls of fame.
The class will be honored at the 2017 SEC Football “Weekend of Champions” Dec. 1-2 in Atlanta, Ga. The annual SEC Legends Dinner presented by AT&T will be held Fri., Dec. 1 at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta and the group will also be recognized prior to the SEC Football Championship Game, which will be held at the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sat., Dec. 2.
- Metcalf named to 2017 SEC Football Legends Class
- Womack named 2017 SEC Football Legend
- Ray White named SEC Legend
- Rob Evans named SEC Legend
- Mardye McDole named MSU's 2018 SEC Football Legend
- Ole Miss' Jim Miller named to 2018 SEC Football Legends Class
- 2017 SEC football awards announced
- SEC announces 2018 Baseball Legends
- Ole Miss’ Metcalf earns SEC All-Freshman honors
- Ole Miss’ D.K. Metcalf added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List