MOBILE, Ala. (WTVA) -- Two football players from each Ole Miss and Mississippi State will participate in the 2020 Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama, on Saturday, Jan. 25.
For Ole Miss, defensive tackle tandem Benito Jones and Josiah Coatney got the nod. Coatney was sixth on the team in tackles with 48 and Jones was second on the team in sacks with 5.5. Jones is the only player of the four to earn All-SEC honors, he was named to the 2nd-Team All-SEC back in December.
Mississippi State safety Brian Cole II was third on the team in tackles and second on the team in tackles for loss, he gets the nomination as well as offensive tackle Tyre Phillips.
The Michigan Wolverines are sending the most seniors to the contest with six, LSU had the most on the South team with five players.
- 2 Bulldogs, 2 Rebels picked for Senior Bowl
- Bulldogs down Rebels to win Governor's Cup
- Bulldogs begin TaxSlayer Bowl prep
- Brandon's Ginn picks Bulldogs over Dodgers
- Luke, Rebels prepare for Egg Bowl
- Rebels, Bulldogs post top five finishes at Old Waverly
- Outback Bowl: Bulldogs arrive in Tampa
- Davis to return for senior season with Rebels
- Bulldogs arrive in Jacksonville, go though first TaxSlayer Bowl practice
- Razorbacks down Rebels