Speedskater Maame Biney and her father, Kweku, discuss Biney's favorite experiences in PyeongChang, when they both got nervous, her friendship with Simone Biles, and what she hopes will be different for 2022. Plus, Tom Farrey takes dives into Norway's dominance at the 2018 Games, as the country has now earned the most medals in Winter Olympic history.
The Podium publishes daily episodes, recapping the day’s events and biggest competitors from the 18 days competition in PyeongChang. Vox Media will produce the podcast on the ground in PyeongChang.
The podcast can be found on Apple Podcasts, Art19, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher.
- The Podium Day 15: Maame Biney, Norway's dominance
- Maame Biney advances to 500m quarterfinal
- Maame Biney eliminated in the 500m quarterfinal
- How to watch Maame Biney at the Olympics
- Short track preview: Maame Biney returns to action
- Canada, Norway and Red Gerard dominate slopestyle qualifying
- The Podium Day 9: Nathan Chen's rebound; Jonny Moseley's influence
- The Podium Day 14: Shib Sibs, Announcing for visually impaired
- Norway's Maren Lundby looks unstoppable
- Kick Some Hiney, Biney: Father cheers on groundbreaking short tracker