Due to windy conditions, the women's snowboard slopestyle Olympic gualifying round set for Sunday in PyeongChang has been cancelled.
The final will still be held Monday (Sunday night in the U.S.), but all 27 athletes will now compete in the final, and it will be a two-run format.
Those in the U.S. can watch the final starting at 8 p.m. ET on Sunday night.
- Women's snowboard slopestyle qualifying cancelled
- Olympic preview: Women's snowboard slopestyle
- Olympic preview: Men's snowboard slopestyle
- Anna Gasser tops qualifying for women's snowboard big air
- Olympic preview: Women's freeski slopestyle
- Canada, Norway and Red Gerard dominate slopestyle qualifying
- Olympic preview: Women's snowboard halfpipe
- Jamie Anderson becomes back-to-back gold medalist in snowboard slopestyle
- Olympic preview: Women's snowboard big air
- Olympic preview: Men's freeski slopestyle