This is Matt Hamilton, member of the U.S. Olympic mixed doubles and men's curling teams:
Hamilton and his sister/teammate Becca have become instant celebrities in their first couple of days in PyeongChang. Although he wasn't a hugely well-known athlete before the Olympics, people feel like they've seen Hamilton before. With his blond mustache and love of hats, he bears a strong resemblance to other famous athletes, though it's been tough to pinpoint exactly who.
Many have said he looks like another mustachioed blond with a love of red hats - Kansas City Chiefs Coach Andy Reid.
But with Hamilton being a Wisconsin native, he sees himself in another football star, one who also calls Wisconsin home - Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers.
- Who is U.S. curler Matt Hamilton's celebrity doppelganger?
- Curlers Matt Hamilton and John Morris share a 'broomstacking' drink
- Aaron Rodgers wishes U.S. curler Matt Hamilton (and his mustache) good luck
- Mic'd up curlers give viewers inside look at the ice
- Nursing career helps curler Nina Roth stay relaxed
- Norway curler feels 'robbed' of glory in Russia doping drama
- Russian officials look to blame someone for curler's doping
- The 'Garlic Girls': South Korean curlers a global sensation
- Mr. T, Diddy send good luck to Team USA curlers
- Did J.J. Watt and Matt Hamilton just become best friends? Yep!