Lindsey Vonn does everything fast, but even the 2010 Olympic downhill champion is not immune to travel delays.
Vonn posted on social media that her flight was delayed:
After deplaning from her original aircraft, Vonn asked her followers whether it would take her “under 24 hours” or “over 24 hours” to get to Seoul.
Turns out it was a push, because the journey took exactly 24 hours:
Vonn made sure to thank the crew for getting her to the 2018 Winter Games:
Vonn’s dog, Lucy, seemed affected by the jetlag:
- Lindsey Vonn finally arrives in PyeongChang after travel delays
- Lindsey Vonn scatters grandfather's ashes in PyeongChang
- Lindsey Vonn’s Olympic legacy
- Meet Lindsey Vonn's inspiration: Her grandfather
- What to watch tonight in PyeongChang: Lindsey Vonn's moment, ladies short program, USA men's hockey
- Lindsey Vonn vs. Mikaela Shiffrin for the first time in PyeongChang
- Entering her final Olympics, Lindsey Vonn is taking no chances with germs
- How to watch Lindsey Vonn at the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Do you want to be Lindsey Vonn’s Valentine?
- Lindsey Vonn describes 2018 Olympic venue for speed events