Photo provided by Nicole Morris
The original post is below.
WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - A grand jury has indicted a woman for allegedly injuring a child at a Water Valley daycare.
The Yalobusha County Sheriff's Department confirmed Norma Jean Pullen, 55, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
A Yalobusha County grand jury returned the indictment earlier this week after hearing evidence last week during a hearing in circuit court.
She is accused of injuring a child at the Cotten Candy Kids daycare in December 2018
According to court documents, she allegedly caused bodily harm by grabbing a child and carrying the child into a bathroom where the child suffered facial injuries.
She was booked into the Yalobusha County jail after being served the indictment earlier this week.
She was released on bond.
- Grand jury indicts Water Valley daycare worker
- Man back in jail after grand jury indictments
- Grand jury indicts Harvey Weinstein in rape case
- Grand jury indicts accused Walmart shooter, former Starkville parks director
- Report: Grand jury indicts man for school bus crossing death
- Grand jury indicts Eaton with death of off-duty trooper
- Report: Grand jury indicts mother for infant's death
- Grand jury indicts man accused of shooting at pastor
- Lowndes County grand jury indicts 2015 murder suspect
- Former Water Valley daycare worker to spend 30 days in jail