TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A judge has set a $1 million bond for a Tupelo murder suspect.
Sandarius Isby, 21, of Shannon, appeared in court on Wednesday morning.
He was arrested following the shooting death of Toyrriius Lockridge, 27.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the shooting happened on Monday afternoon at an apartment at The Oaks Apartments.
Lockridge was pronounced dead at the North Mississippi Medical Center.
- Judge sets $1 million bond for Tupelo murder suspect
- Judge sets $5 million bond for Baldwyn capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- Judge revokes bond for Starkville murder suspect
- Judge lowers bond for Itawamba murder suspect
- Judge denies bond for Columbus murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge sets $10 million bond for Lee County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect