OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The Oxford School District is allowing students and the public to use the district’s free Wi-Fi at its schools.
People should drive up to the following locations to access the internet from their cars.
- Bramlett Elementary - Along classrooms in front of the building and by the cafeteria.
- Oxford Elementary - Bus lane near the cafeteria.
- Della Davidson Elementary - Along classrooms on front of the building and beside the cafeteria.
- Oxford Intermediate - Along the front, near the office and library.
- Oxford Middle School - Along classrooms on front of the building, by band hall area, and along the rear of the building.
- Oxford High School - Not recommended due to the long distance between the building and driving/parking areas.
Other community locations
- Lafayette and Oxford Public Library – 401 Bramlett Blvd.
- North Oxford Baptist Church – 304 County Road 101
- First Baptist Church – 800 Van Buren Ave.
- Philadelphia Missionary Church – 36 County Road 2006
- T.O.M.B. building – 20 Highway 334
For more information about the Oxford School District and its coronavirus policies, open this link.