OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Power has been restored to the Oxford area after power was lost Friday morning.
According to the Northeast Mississippi Electric Power Association, the loss of electricity was traced to the Sardis Lake substation.
Affected customers also lost internet service.
- Power restored to Oxford area after outage
- Power restored after outage in Fulton area
- Water outage scheduled in Oxford
- Power restored in Tupelo after Thursday afternoon outage
- AT&T internet service restored after outage
- Power outage hits Tombigbee customers
- Power outage planned in Okolona
- Power outages reported in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Power restored in Choctaw County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County