OSBORN, Miss. (WTVA) - Oktibbeha County road crews have closed a roadway due to flooding.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area and prepare a detour route.
Signs have been placed at the location.
According to the Oktibbeha County Emergency Management Agency, flooding-related reports have also been made for the following roadways. However, it was not made clear if the roadways are closed in any way.
Each road listed above is linked to a map. The location marked on each map may not represent the precise area of impact. The maps are to show the general location of each roadway.
Damage reports can be made in Oktibbeha County by calling 662-320-7250. Call 911 in the event of an emergency.
- Flooding reports made for several Oktibbeha County roadways
- Report: Oktibbeha County fire coordinator under scrutiny
- REPORT: Oktibbeha County considers paving Longview Road
- UPDATE: Arrests made in separate Oktibbeha County cyberstalking cases
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Report: New security cameras coming to Oktibbeha County jail
- Report: Oktibbeha County supervisors approve offer for property
- One death reported in Oktibbeha County house fire
- Lane closures expected in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs