ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - An Aberdeen man is charged with leading law enforcement officers on a chase.
James Eugene Dean, 30, of Aberdeen, was arrested Tuesday, Feb. 5, and charged with felony fleeing, along with several misdemeanors.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell said Dean fled from law enforcement in Hamilton, Alabama. He was driving a pickup truck with an expired tag.
The sheriff said his deputies took up the chase as Dean entered the county in the Gattman community.
Dean was eventually stopped. Cantrell said Dean was driving recklessly at high speeds.
It’s unknown if he will face charges in Alabama.
- Aberdeen man arrested after multi-state chase
- UPDATE: Columbus man arrested for multi-state chase
- Multi-county chase ends in arrest
- Aberdeen man arrested for sex crimes
- Aberdeen man arrested for drive-by shooting
- Multi-county high-speed chase ends with arrest
- Suspects identified in multi-county chase
- Sheriff: Man in custody after multi-county chase
- Columbus man captured following multi-state pursuit
- Aberdeen alderman passes away