COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Lowndes County sheriff’s investigators are asking for the public’s help in locating a piece of welding equipment.
Sheriff Mike Arledge said the trailer-style welder was reported stolen from a business on Military Road in Columbus. The business' name was not provided.
The picture shows a similar-looking welder but is not the exact one that is missing.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department at 662-328-1136 or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
- Lowndes County investigators seek missing welder
- Lowndes County sheriff not seeking re-election
- UPDATE: Missing Lowndes County man found
- Chicago man reported missing in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County office building fire under investigation
- Death of Lowndes County man under investigation
- Investigation continues into Lowndes shooting
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- Community Recovery of Lowndes County seeks to help storm victims