SOUTHAVEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A Grenada High School student was killed during a weekend wreck in Southaven.
The Sunday wreck claimed the life of Samantha Rankin.
Grenada School District Superintendent David Daigneault said Rankin was “a wonderful student and a great individual who was involved in many areas of school life.”
Details about the wreck are unknown at this time.
- Grenada student killed in weekend wreck
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- No students hurt in Grenada bus collision
- Wife of Grenada County sheriff injured in wreck
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- Grenada police investigate deadly shooting
- Sheriff: Grenada County woman attacked, killed by dogs
- Alabama woman killed in wreck
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake