JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Gov. Tate Reeves will hold a press conference at 1:30 p.m. to give an update on the state’s current COVID-19 situation.
He also plans to talk about additional efforts that are being implemented to slow the spread of the virus.
There are 485 coronavirus cases in Mississippi reported Thursday morning. There are six deaths.
Related - Open this link to view the cases.
WTVA will stream the press conference on WTVA.com and the WTVA 9 News mobile app.
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Tate Reeves provides coronavirus update
- DECISION 2019 PROFILE: Tate Reeves
- Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves signals deal likely on road money
- Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves announces he is running for governor
- Gov. Tate Reeves addresses prison crisis, lays out improvements
- Poll shows close race between Jim Hood and Tate Reeves
- President Trump endorses Tate Reeves for MS governor
- Governor Tate Reeves pledges to work for "all of Mississippi"
- Tate Reeves talks governor race during stops in Tupelo and Columbus
- Jeb Bush coming to Mississippi to raise money for Tate Reeves