FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba County sheriff’s investigators have charged a Fulton man with molestation.
Zachary Kinney, 22, was arrested on Monday, according to the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department.
Investigator Jason Dickinson said the case involved a 13-year-old.
Kinney was booked into the Itawamba County jail on a $10,000 bond.
- Investigators charge Fulton man with molestation
- Incident reported at Fulton park, police charge man with molestation
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Eggville man charged with molestation
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Columbus man arrested in molestation investigation
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Tupelo police charge man with molestation
- Alabama man charged with child molestation
- Amory man charged molestation, sexual battery