OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - The man charged with the murder of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial is scheduled to have a bond hearing next Thursday.
Attorney Tony Farese confirms the hearing for his client, Brandon Theesfeld, will take place at 9 a.m. on Aug. 22 in Oxford.
Ally Kostial | Photo: MGN Online
Lafayette County sheriff’s deputies found her body on July 20 in the Harmontown community of Lafayette County.
Kostial, 21, was from St. Louis, Missouri, and was working toward a bachelor’s degree in marketing at Ole Miss.
- Bond hearing set for suspect charged in murder of Ole Miss student
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect
- Bond hearing delayed for Oxford officer charged with murder
- Judge sets $1 million bond for Tupelo murder suspect
- Bond set at $75,000 for Webster County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect