TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County officers have made three arrests and are seeking a fourth suspect for a series of home burglaries.
According to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, the home burglaries happened between July and August.
Hayden Hall | Source: Lee County Sheriff's Department
Most of the homes were either under construction or the occupants were away for an extended period.
Some of the items taken included electronics, jewelry, checks, tools and vehicles.
Officers arrested Paula Lockhart, 42; Christopher Griffin, 32, and Alexis Shamlin, 22, all of Plantersville.
Lockhart and Griffin both face burglary charges. Shamlin is charged with fraudulent obtaining goods.
Hayden Hall, 21, is wanted for the same burglaries.
The items were taken to support a methamphetamine habit, according to the sheriff’s department.
Officers searched a location in Plantersville and recovered several items related to the burglaries.
Officers also found items they linked to the recent “tent city” discovery. According to the sheriff's department, one burglary suspect previously lived in the "tent city."
According to the sheriff's department, Lockhart and Shamlin were both on probation with the Mississippi Department of Corrections at the time of the burglaries.
Anyone with information on the fourth suspect, Hall, can contact the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 662-841-9040.
- 3 arrested, 1 wanted for home burglaries in Lee County
- Two arrested, one still wanted in Lee County home burglary investigation
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- Arrest made for Alcorn County home burglary
- 2 new arrests linked to Lee County burglaries
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Wanted man arrested for theft, burglary
- Man wanted in Lee County arrested by marshals
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust
- UPDATE: Teenager wanted for burglary in Chickasaw County arrested