COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Capital murder suspect Clark Allen Jr. pleaded not guilty to murdering three men in January.
Allen was arraigned Tuesday in Lowndes County Circuit Court.
(L-R): Nance, Fields, Snell | Photo: Courtesy
Allen was arrested for the Jan. 15 shooting deaths of three men in Lowndes County.
He was indicted on three counts of capital murder for the deaths of:
- Demario Anquan Snell
- Mauricio Lamarcus Nance
- Tyshun Bernard Fields
Lowndes County Coroner Greg Merchant said all three men suffered gunshot wounds.
According to Lowndes County sheriff’s investigators, Allen was a guest inside the mobile home at the time of the deaths.
A bond was not set Tuesday, and he currently remains in the Lowndes County jail.
- Capital murder suspect pleads not guilty to murdering three men in Artesia
- Starkville man charged with capital murder for Artesia triple homicide
- Capital murder suspect in Starkville Walmart shooting pleads not guilty
- Jury finds capital murder suspect guilty
- Capital murder suspect found guilty, sentenced to life in prison
- UPDATE: Labor Day murder suspect pleads not guilty
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man found guilty on two counts of capital murder
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect