TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Yocona Boy Scout Camp kicks off on June 9, and the association held a job fair for teenage scouts.
Both girl and boy scouts are able to apply for one of the 30 plus positions open for the summer camp.
The jobs include shooting sports, aquatics and climbing.
According to many scouts, they enjoy passing on their knowledge to younger scouts.
The camp runs for three weeks in the summer with about 100 campers per week.
Campers stay day and night from Saturday through Sunday.
Interested scouts are able to apply by calling the scout service center at 662-842-2871.
- Yocona Boy Scouts offer summer jobs
- WSJ: Boy Scouts may file for bankruptcy
- As girls arrive, Boy Scouts change name of flagship program
- Skilled to Work: Local business offers job opportunity to veterans
- Local councils weigh in on Boy Scouts' decision to include girls
- Cub Scouts compete in annual derby race
- EMCC hosts job fair
- NEMCC hosts summer youth camps
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Communiversity offers modern manufacturing training