BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A community came together Sunday afternoon to help support a 6-year-old girl fight cancer.
A wrestling match occurred at the E.P.W. Arena, where all proceeds raised, went to Londyn Perry of Belmont, as she is battling neuroblastoma cancer.
The large crowd and Perry had a blast.
The event raised $2,000.
- Wrestling benefit raises money for 6-year-old battling cancer
- Race raises money for breast cancer programs
- Iuka helps raise money to build home for child diagnosed with cancer
- Runner raising money stops in Mississippi
- Man will ride his wheelchair 88 miles to raise money
- Saltillo police raising money to help less fortunate on Thanksgiving
- Local elementary school raises money for child shot in neck
- Annual charity roast raises money for Tupelo free clinic
- Musicians donate time to raise money for the community
- Wrestling announcer dies at age 91