TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Wednesday evening wreck caused some traffic backups in Tupelo.
The crash happened before 7 p.m. in the northbound lane of Highway 45, between Main Street and McCullough Boulevard.
According to Tupelo Police, the driver was taken to the hospital for a minor injury.
The wreck caused traffic to be backed up for several miles.
- Wreck involving 18-wheeler cleared in Tupelo
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: 18-wheeler wreck caused delays on I-22 in Tupelo
- Tupelo highway reopens after 18-wheeler crash
- 18-wheeler crashes, trapping driver
- UPDATE: Georgia man identified as victim of fatal 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- Troopers respond to 18-wheeler wreck on I-22 near New Albany
- Troopers: No injuries in Union County 18-wheeler wreck
- Fire Officials: No injuries in Tupelo 18-wheeler fire