OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A salon worker is accused of stealing money from her employer.
Hannah Mason, 24, of Oxford, surrendered herself to police on Tuesday, Feb. 26, for embezzlement.
According to police, the owner of La Rousse Salon and Spa saw Mason took money out of a cash register.
Store records showed a loss of more than $1,000.
- Worker accused of embezzling from Oxford salon
- Bruce woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Oxford men accused of embezzling from Walmart
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Former MSU event worker arrested for embezzlement
- Former Oxford School District business manager charged with embezzlement
- Aberdeen mayor claims embezzlement accusations are false
- Worker falls from water tower in Oxford