TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Work continues on a turn lane to help traffic moving on Coley Road in Tupelo.
The Major Thoroughfare Committee is overseeing work to put a right turn lane on the northbound side at McCullough Boulevard.
Initial earthwork is supposed to be completed April 8, but some work on the project has been delayed due to weather.
One lane of Coley Road is closed in the work area but could reopen next week.
The new turn lane is expected to be open and in operation in June.
- Work continues on turn lane in Tupelo
- Tupelo mayor vetoes proposal to build turn lane
- Tupelo city council talks state flag and turn lane proposal
- Designated turn lane opens at Eason, Highway 45 in Tupelo
- Construction on turning lane in Tupelo nears completion
- Tupelo lane to reopen soon
- UPDATE: Work continues on water main in Tupelo
- Tupelo continues storm debris removal
- Hamilton continues clean-up work
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work