AMORY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two women are accused of felony shoplifting in Amory.
Lauren Duke, 37, of West Point, and Amber Sanders, 21, of Prairie, were both recently arrested at a business on Highway 278 East.
Both are charged with shoplifting over $1,000.
Amory police did not identify the business.
Duke was also charged with possession of meth. Police say Duke is also being held for law enforcement in Clay County and in Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.
- Women arrested for shoplifting in Amory
- Police arrest man accused of mall shoplifting
- Suspicious bag leads to Amory man's arrest
- Three arrested for shoplifting from department store on Christmas Eve
- Shoplifting call leads to drug arrest in Tishomingo County
- Amory children spread Christmas joy
- Amory library gets $250,000 donation
- Amory warns of utility scam
- Road closure expected in Amory
- Amory man arrested on credit card fraud warrant