LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Authorities are currently searching for a woman who failed to register as a sex offender.
The Lee County Sheriff's Department needs your help searching for Teresa Olivia McGaughy, 48, of Tupelo.
McGaughy was convicted in 1991 of sexual battery.
If you see her, you're asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Department's dispatch at 662-680-5766 or call 911.
- Woman wanted in Lee County for failing to register as sex offender
- Man charged with failing to register as a sex offender
- Sex offender faces sex crimes in Lee County and Georgia
- Tippah County sex offender wanted by state
- Local man charged with failure to register as sex offender
- One arrested, four wanted for failure to comply as registered sex offender
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County
- Convicted sex offender in custody
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Cash register stolen from Lee County grocery store