Photo Gallery 1 Images
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County investigators are looking for information and the location of a wanted woman.
The woman is described as a black female, possibly going by the name Diamond Shaunell Johnson.
She’s wanted for three felony counts of fraudulently obtaining goods.
Anyone with information about her location is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 662-841-9040 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- Woman wanted in Lee County for failing to register as sex offender
- Man wanted in Lee County arrested by marshals
- Man wanted for thefts in Fulton and Lee County
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Lee County
- One arrested, one wanted following Lee County drug bust