Photo Gallery 1 Images
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County investigators are looking for information and the location of a wanted woman.
The woman is described as a black female, possibly going by the name Diamond Shaunell Johnson.
She’s wanted for three felony counts of fraudulently obtaining goods.
Anyone with information about her location is asked to contact the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 662-841-9040 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Woman wanted for fraud in Lee County
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- Sheriff: Wanted Lee County man captured
- Liquor store robber wanted in Lee County
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud
- Credit card fraud suspects wanted in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Lee County woman found
- Police charge woman with ID fraud
- Woman sentenced for disaster assistance fraud