PRAIRIE, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman was taken to the emergency room after a collision involving a garbage truck in Monroe County.
The collision happened sometime near 1:30 p.m. at Highway 45 Alt. and Baptist Grove Road, confirms Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell.
The passenger vehicle received damage to its front.
- Woman taken to ER after wreck involving garbage truck
- Several went to ER following Tupelo wreck
- WEB ONLY: Garbage truck delivers birthday surprise
- Wreck involving county dump truck, SUV sends one to hospital
- State trooper involved in wreck
- Alabama woman killed in wreck
- Iuka man lucky to be alive after almost being crushed in garbage truck
- Appeals court brings back lawsuit over wreck involving police
- UPDATE: Two Monroe County probation officers involved in wreck
- Settlement reached for 2015 wreck involving National Guard vehicle