COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman wanted for intimidating a witness is now in police custody.
Columbus police were looking for Joanne Smith, 36, following a November 4 incident at the Premier Lounge.
Police say she turned herself in Monday morning.
ORIGINAL POST 11/09/17
COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Police in Columbus are looking for a woman accused of intimidating a witness in connection with a Saturday incident at the Premier Lounge.
However, detectives will not say if that incident is connected to the officer-involved shooting that left one person dead.
The wanted woman is identified as Joanne Smith, 36.
A warrant for her arrest was issued three days after the shooting.
Anyone with information on Smith is asked to call Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
- UPDATE: Woman wanted for intimidation now in police custody
- Man arrested for intimidating witness
- UPDATE: Man wanted for burglary in Tupelo now in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Clay County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man in custody following Iuka shooting
- UPDATE: Man wanted for home repair fraud is in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Lee County
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in shooting of Hattiesburg police officer in custody